skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- The YMCA is a place for people to come of all ages where you can exercise, learn new things and meet new people. I would describe the YMCA as a safe and positive place.
- The YMCA taught me to get more involved in a classroom setting.
- I haven’t been at this school for very long but so far I’ve really enjoyed how comfortable the whole atmosphere is and how positive the people are.
- At my old school, I was a lot more talkative and careless. But since being at the ALT School I have been focused a lot more, and have been talking less which I think is a good thing.
- Also being in this program, I enjoy all of our classroom discussions, and how open everyone can be, it feels more personable then it was at CCI.